Who am I?

 Welcome to my blog. Today, I want to tell you about me

My name is Karla A. and I'm from Cozumel. I like writing and that is the reason I write this blog. 

I have a family of  5 people and I live with them. There are also four cats and 1 dog at home and we love them, they are the queens and king of the house. Of course, our pets, also love us

I work as an English teacher. Why do I do that? Because I really love teaching and motivate my students to learn. 



I also like travelling to learn about different cultures. 

 I want to talk now about my favorite music, the music I really love. My favorite, is  Alejandro Sanz. He has awesome songs and his voice is so particular. I love him, and I love the way he performs. I don't really like the Spanish accent but in his voice that is not a problem. 



He sings pop romantic music. There is a famous song of him with Shakira, "La tortura" and  really like them together.

There is another singer I  quite like. Robbie Williams. He is British and he sings pop/rock music. What is my favorite song of him? Of course, "Feel".

Do I love male singers? Yes, definitely I do.

Comentarios